Technical Support Engineer
Synergy IT Solutions looking for a technical support engineer with minimum 3 years experiences in IT support.
Technical skills for configuration, deployment and proactive maintenance of Hybrid and Cloud Infrastructures of various Clients based on the following technologies;
– Windows servers and Active directory, Microsoft Exchange Upgrades and migrations, Server Virtualizations – Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare
– Microsoft Azure AD, Site recovery, Microsoft 365 deployment, migration from exchange or Gsuite, intune deployment
– Setup backup replications and monitoring, VeeAM backup, Cloud backups management
– SAN/NAS configuration & support, Good TCP/IP networking skills
– Experience in configuring and supporting firewalls, wireless access points and switches
– Familiarity with Avast/Barracuda or any other managed services platform
-Expertise on security assessment tools and experience in preparing gap analysis reports and recommendation reports will be an asset
– Effective team player, Ability to work under pressure with multiple clients
– Interest to learn new technologies, Ability to find solutions to technical problems
– Documentation and reporting skills
– Availability to work weekends and after hours when required occasionally as per business requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent