Network Services Engineer
We are a quality-driven organization that focuses on developing value for our clients and our client’s customers. We want our employees to succeed! If you are unsatisfied with the status quo and amazing at two-way communication, come be awesome with us! We are in the people business.
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading existing IT systems following established rules and procedures.
- Assist in researching and building new systems as needed.
- Assist in resolving IT system and service issues.
- Facilitating and working closely with other IT groups in maintaining a high level of IT service to both internal and external clients.
- Overseeing IT projects as requested.
- Documenting all projects and system changes.
- Working with other internal IT groups, external consultants and contractors to ensure network services are available 24/7/365 and industry best practices are adopted wherever possible.
- Travelling within Canada is required and some physical work dealing with networking equipment is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a junior to intermediate network engineer or systems administrator position.
- Experience with any of the following products
- Enterprise Firewall system (Checkpoint or equivalent)
- Email quarantine System (Cisco email security gateway or equivalent)
- Web filtering product (Force point or equivalent)
- Switches, routers and wireless APs (Cisco or equivalent)
- Virtualization products (VMware or equivalent)
- Azure Cloud services
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating system and related server technology.
- Experience working in a Microsoft Active Directory domain environment.
- Familiar with HP or equivalent hardware and system management tools.
- Familiar with wired and wireless network technology (Cisco or equivalent)
- Experience in cabling and racking systems.
- Relevant university or college diploma