Operating System Support
Migration/Upgrade to Windows Server 2012
Looking to upgrade or Migrate from Windows Server 2003 or 2008 to Windows Server 2012? As you must be aware that Microsoft has stopped regular support for Windows Server 2003. This means design improvements, free support and warranty claims have ceased. Security updates will continue until the product goes completely end of life, expected in 2015. It’s time to upgrade to the latest OS and our Technical resources at Synergy IT has good experience with complete migration and deployment.
- Server licensing Services
- Health Checks on Small Business Server 2003/2008
- Transfer DHCP Service
- Migrate Exchange Data
With the introduction of e-directory Novell is competing with windows networks. We have many years of experience and skills in supporting Novell networks. We currently support any version of Novell.
- Novell Installations & Upgrades
- Novell Network Administration
- Problem isolation and resolution
- Support common Applications such as Groupewise
Unix (SCO, Solaris, AIX etc)
Traditionally UNIX is a powerful operating system for the midrange systems. Our team has many years of experience in supporting different versions of UNIX.
- Installation & configuration
- System Administration
Our Services Include :
- Avaya Phone Support Services
- Avaya IP Office Support
- Migration from Nortel to Avaya
- Avaya Upgrade from Legacy Systems