Computer and IT Network Support
Computer Networking, Network Support and Technician
Network Support Specialist in Toronto
Computer Network Support Technician
Experiencing computer network issues? Downtime can cause major damage to your IT infrastructure, not to mention the money it will cost. Synergy IT is a leading network support company based in Mississauga that offers reliable and competent services. We offer highly stable network preventative service to avoid system breakdown and failures. Our services are tailor-made to clients, so much so that you will benefit from it within your company budget.
- Reliable IT support company since 1995
- Certified IT professionals
- Clients all over Canada from Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver
- Flexible 24/7 technical support service plans
Network Design and Installation
Do you need new network installation, upgrades or even relocation? We provide just that and comprehensive network design solutions for small to medium business verticals in Toronto. We can efficiently assist you in designing and installing computer networks within your time allotment and budget. Our IT engineers are capable and competent of designing stable solutions by using high quality equipment. From strategic planning to actual implementations, we have the expertise to help you expand your existing computer network portfolio.
Guarantee your network performance and adopt new technologies. Contact us to receive free technical onsite analysis.
- Network Design Consultancy
- LAN/WAN Setup
- Computer Network Design
- Network Disaster Recovery Plans and Services
- Network Backup Solutions
- Wireless Network Setup (Wireless Routers, Access Points and Network Cards)
- Server Setup
- Data Cabling (Wireless Setup, Phone and Internet Setup – Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, Ethernet)
- Troubleshoot Network Issues
- Network Performance Analysis
Latest Network News
- Tech giants move to reopen offices, but differ on hybrid-work plans
- Women, minorities less inclined to return to office, face ‘proximity bias’
- Could the post-pandemic, hybrid workplace boost gender equality?
- Apple joins the Great Return to (hybrid) work
- Employee monitoring risks ‘spiraling out of control,’ union group warns