PALO ALTO NETWORK SECURITY
High-tech Cybersecurity Solutions!
Palo Alto Network Security is all that you need!
Undoubtedly, cyber-security has become a significant concern in the tech-savvy world. Whether you have got a small business or large one, embracing preventive measures for cyber attacks is crucial. It can shake up the entire business. This is where Palo Alto Network Security comes into play! It is a leading organization that offers quality enterprise network data protection solutions globally. Palo Alto Network Security embraces the latest technologies to deliver innovative and tech-savvy cloud-ready firewall services. Each company seeks a reliable and proficient network security partner- Palo Alto Networks.
Network Security and Your Business
The secure SD-WAN you’ll get from Palo Alto is unmatchable due to the next-generation firewall feature it embraces. Palo Alto Network Security stands apart from the crowd because it believes in the concept of platform, process, and architecture.
Many Configurations to Choose From. which are as follows:
- PA-7000 Series next generation firewall
- PA-5200 Series next generation firewall
- PA-3200 Series next generation firewall
- PA-3000 Series next generation firewall
- PA-800, PA-220 and PA-220R Series next generation firewall
Benefits/Features of Palo Alto Network Security
Here are the top Benefits and Features of Palo Alto Network Security:
- Prevents cyber-attacks: As we know, Palo Alto is next-generation network firewall security to protect your business against cyber attacks. It can disconnect the product points with integrated innovations and replace them in no time. More so, the analytics instantly triggers automation prevention when it detects any anonymous user in the network. What enables this brand to simplify security is the physical, cloud, and virtual deployment of data anytime, anywhere.
- Provides total visibility and control: The panorama network and application security can significantly assist your in-house IT team to be more innovative and proficient in their work. This feature examines the network-wide traffic, specifically, mobile, branches, on-premises, and a lot more. It alleviates the complex security deployments and enables in-house IT experts to focus on core tasks and capabilities efficiently.
- Rigid integration: You can easily replace the disconnected tools with the rigorous integration Palo Alto network web application firewalls, which are an amalgamation of machine learning and threat intelligence. So in the threat prevention services, triggers for automatic enforcement take place for instant prevention.
- Safeguard end-points: The continuous network security by this brand can immediately stop threats on end-points by coordinating detection and responding with network and public cloud security. This enables you to stop attacks before they begin.
- Simplify protection of data: Previously, cyber-security models classify users as “trusted” and “untrusted.” But with the increasing number of exploited trust due to misuse of credentials has empowered the arrival of Zero-trust public cloud security. This network architecture minimizes risk by controlling access to essential assets of the business.
SynergyIT Provides Support
We serve different business verticals, regardless of their sizes, some of which are as follows:
- Palo Alto Support
- Network Security Audits and Penetration Tests
- Unlimited Help Desk support at a Fixed price
- Infrastructure Setup and Maintenance
- Managed IT Services
- IT Outsourcing, Project Management and IT Staffing Services
- Guaranteed 24×7 IT Support, for up to 5 years
- Proactive Network, Server, and Device Monitoring
- Proactive Security Monitoring
- Regular Updates and Software Patches
- Preferred Pricing on hardware and other IT Services
Palo Alto Firewalls and Cyber-Security Solutions
In a nutshell, if you’re looking for the right consultant who can guide you through the process, then look no further than Synergy IT Solutions. With more than ten years of experience, Synergy IT Solutions has built a better reputation across the world. For more details contact us.
Three Flexible Packages
Your support spend doesn’t have to grow with your infrastructure. Our pricing model helps businesses allocate spending on new technologies rather than focusing on support for existing ones. It’s tangible impact you will notice.
If you have any further question about Palo Alto Networks or need technical support, Synergy IT Solutions is only a call away. Call toll-free at 866-966-8311 to learn more about how Synergy can safeguard your business providing the best managed IT services.