Non-profit organizations have their own unique technology and process needs while facing financial pressures to manage their IT within predictable budgets. Non-profit organizations look for an IT partner who works with them as a branch of their own IT department rather than an outsourced IT company. Not all MSPs are equipped with the experience to serve nonprofits while SynergyIT is considered the perfect fit.
Synergy IT has extensive experience in providing Technical Support Services and IT solutions to numerous non-profits over the years. We have found that many nonprofit organizations deal with more IT issues than they should have to. Resources are tight, systems are unreliable, responses are too slow, and repairs are too expensive. Sometimes nonprofits don’t even realize how bad things are until something big breaks.
We provide proactive IT support services for a fixed monthly fee. We provide unlimited remote and on-site help desk support, proactive IT and network management along with ongoing IT planning from a dedicated team of experts. Our support model is Security First. We provide Managed IT Security services backed up by our 24X7 SOC team. Annual Security audits are part of most managed services contracts and help non-profit organizations with security compliance and risk management which their funders seek.
Synergy IT offers special discounted pricing for non-profits up to 25% off regular corporate project based pricing.
The following are a few services SynergyIT offers non-profits organizations;
- IT Procurement of Hardware Equipment at Discount
- IT Procurement of Software licenses at Charity Pricing as offered by TechSoup
- Custom Payment Options to Fit Budget Needs
- Asset Management and Reporting
- Business Process Automation
- Technology Upgrades or Change Management
- Strategic Technology Roadmap Planning
- Managed IT Services and Managed IT Security Services
We have done numerous projects over the years for numerous non-profit organizations helping remain within their budgets while providing custom software applications.
Some of Our Past Projects for Non-Profit Organizations Include:
Some More Examples:
- Managed Services and Hosted Custom Application – John Howard’s Society Peel
- Managed Services and Custom Application Dev – St. Leonard’s Society
- Server Upgrades and Exchange Migration Office 365 – CMHA
- Server Upgrades and Office 365 Migration – MFRC
- Security Assessment, Gap analysis and Recommendation reports – CDRCP