Firewall Support Services
Firewall Support, Sale and Installation
Any Company connected to a network and is using the Internet requires a Firewall. To make it simple, a Firewall prevents any anonymous user in the internet to connect to your network resources and take unauthorized access. A Firewall with a web filter helps to block employee access to certain internet sites. A Firewall is a hardware device that has a predefined set of rules that sets which user outside your network can access what resources. Controlled access to corporate resources is essential to protect your information assets. A firewall also helps to monitor your internet bandwidth usage and keep an eye on authorized usage of internet internally or externally. All communications or packet traps entering or leaving the server or network pass through the firewall, which monitor it all the time and blocks those that do not meet the specified security criteria.
Managed Firewall Support
Synergy IT has partnered with all major Firewall Design Companies including Cisco, Sonicwall, Sophos, Juniper, Barracuda, Palo Alto, Fortigate and Checkpoint to provide Firewall Support Services in Toronto Area. We provide fully-managed and monitored Firewall Support at the gateway between your private network and the internet. We help hundreds of midsize businesses who wish to stop internal and external attacks, prevent any unauthorized access and achieve regulatory compliance. Our Secure Firewall Protection defends our clients against worms, viruses, Trojans, spam and malware, and delivers proven Unified Threat Management (UTM) security features backed by best-in-class vendors.
- Perimeter 81 FWaaS: This cloud-based network protection service is part of a collection of edge services and connectivity systems that keep distributed businesses secure
- Fortinet FortiGate (7000 series): A leading next-gen firewall with intrusion prevention, AI, SSL inspection, management console, and more
- Forcepoint NGFW: Next-gen firewall with automated failover, advanced malware detection, application whitelisting/blacklisting, and more
- Palo Alto Networks PA Series: Machine learning next-gen firewall with TLS/SSL decryption, QoS policies, automated threat prevention, and more
- Juniper Networks SRX Series: A range of firewalls and SD-WAN solutions with unified threat management, advanced threat protection, centralized security management, and more
- SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall TZ Series: Next-gen firewalls with zero-touch deployment, deep memory inspection, SSL/TLS decryption, and more
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall: Next-gen firewall with advanced threat protection, an IDS/IPS, VPN, and more
- Cisco FirePOWER Series: Series of network firewalls with an IPS, malware detection, centralized policy management, URL filtering, and more
- Sophos XG Series: Series of next-gen firewalls with threat intelligence, intrusion prevention, a web application firewall, anti-spam solution, and more
- Check Point Next-Generation Firewall Quantum Series: Threat prevention solutions for organizations of all sizes that include IPS, anti-bot, application control, URL filtering, and more.