Microsoft Dynamics Support
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Support
Microsoft Dynamics® AX is the Microsoft® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for enterprises that empowers people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is not just the next release of a great product, it is also a generational shift in business software, delivering new levels of capability, unmatched agility, and a compelling and empowering user experience. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has not strayed from its original core design tenet of simplicity: Simplicity of design, simplicity of implementation, simplicity of maintenance and upgrade, and simplicity of use.
Synergy IT as Microsoft Dynamics Support Company
Synergy IT being a Microsoft partner offers support and deployment services for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. We provide complete product support including:
- Solution selection
- Planning and design
- Customization and configuration
- Ongoing support
Global Business and IT Trends
Trends in the global marketplace affect the way organizations prioritize their investments and resources. These trends also define the expectations that business and IT professionals have for how their business systems will allow them to address these trends, respond to the challenges these trends present, and meet their business and IT needs. Here are some key trends businesses are facing today:
- Keeping pace with escalating competition and global expansion. New entrants with new business models change the pace of competition forcing organizations to adapt to new market conditions quicker
- Ongoing organizational changes through mergers and acquisitions make it difficult to run the whole business on one system.
- Growing outsourcing and multi-enterprise value chains require increasing collaboration and transparency across multi-enterprise and offshore resources.
- Meeting rapidly changing customer attitudes and demands without reducing profits
- Shifting patterns in global supply and demand driven by locally differentiated products and services.
- Fluctuating workforce demographics that require flexible processes and systems and “anytime, anywhere” access.
For many organizations, the architecture that’s still in use today, and still actively sold by many vendors originates from the 1980s. It is complex and inflexible, and is unable to provide the power and agility businesses need to thrive, change, and grow.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 provides a RoleTailored user experience with self-service BI and reporting and embedded workflow. The RoleTailored user experience provides immediate insight and improved productivity for individuals.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Different Verticals
We helps organizations deploy and support Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturing Organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Public Sector Organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Services Organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Distribution Organizations